ISV for document creation and template management
DocuFlow by Documizers makes it super easy to generate and process documents from Microsoft Dynamics 365. This document solution is quick and easy to implement. Within only half a day, your customers can get started generating and sending professional documents and emails themselves, without needing any technical knowledge.
DocuFlow: 3 powerful features in one cloud-based solution
- Advanced document and email generator
DocuFlow lets you easily compile documents using predefined copy, with the correct (up-to-date) customer details, and in line with the preconfigured visual identity. They are managed in Microsoft Word. This means no technical knowledge is needed to edit templates, text blocks or visual identity elements.
- IT landscape integration
DocuFlow integrates all the applications that play a role in the document process: generating, sending, digitally signing and saving/archiving documents and emails. This includes applications such as Dynamics 365 for Sales, CE, Business Central, Microsoft Office, PDF, SharePoint, a digital signing service, or a portal.
- Document automation
DocuFlow runs document processes entirely or partly in the background, meaning that no manual interventions are needed to generate and process documents and emails.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, Marketing and Service
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- SharePoint, OneDrive and Dropbox
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, etc.)
- And many more…
The benefits of DocuFlow for you as a partner
DocuFlow is not only an advanced document and email generator, it is also an integration platform and an automation solution. The fact that DocuFlow is so comprehensive delivers the following benefits for you:
- Quick and easy implementation.
- The templates are easy to manage in Word.
- The building blocks (text blocks) offer great flexibility.
- Standard integration with SharePoint (or another DMS).
- Standard integration with Digital Signing.
- The combination of features and integrations offers the opportunity to design the best possible document process for the customer.
The benefits for the customer
With DocuFlow, generating and processing documents and emails is a walk in the park. This means:
- Cost savings in implementing and editing documents.
- High-quality documents and emails: professional personalized correspondence.
- No more clicking, tapping and searching for documents.
- Manual tasks eliminated; greater efficiency.
- Better security and legal validity of documents.
- Standardized way of working for all employees.
Centralized organization and easy management of document processes.
The United Kingdom
CRM 2015 ONLINE
CRM 2015 ONPREM
Retail price range €
- Between € 12 and € 20 per month per user
- No. Of Consultancy Hours: 1 to 5 days
(Follow online training)