Technical Boot Camp
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is opening up so many doors for companies that traditionally could not consider the possibility of using Microsoft Dynamics NAV. On the other hand, this new trend and huge demand has opened the door for many Microsoft Partners or even companies who have never been in the Dynamics family before to add Dynamics 365 Business Central to their portfolio.
Is this what has happened in your case as well? Do you need your team to be trained on Dynamics 365 Business Central or maybe you have just hired new people?
There are a lot of new things to consider and be aware of before embarking on this journey with your customers. During the 2-day technical boot camp we will kick off what we believe is key in making you successful while implementing Business Central.
Early bird price registering 3 weeks in advance 350 EUR/participant.
Special offer: For two persons registered from one company, the third person is invited to join the training for free!
This intensive hands-on workshop is best for:
- Installing and setting up the Business Central cloud demo environment
- Installing and setting up Business Central on-premise demo environment (setting up an Azure server and installing all demo components)
- Differences between the cloud and on-premise versions of Business Central
- Product architecture – deep dive
- Server sizing considerations
- Azure SQL and SQL server, differences, pros and cons
- Azure AD integration, what it is and how it works, and why use it
- Application overview (Classic Client, Web Client, Tablet Client, Phone Client)
- Overview of functional areas (financial management, budgeting, cost accounting, cash flow, bank account management, account schedules, other reporting) and understanding product capabilities
- Intercompany accounting (intercompany transactions and consolidations)
- Fixed assets
- Marketing management (contact management, sales force automation, pipeline management, segments, marketing automation, campaign management)
- Warehouse management systems
- Automated data capture systems
- Assembly bills of materials and assembly orders
- Production BOMs
- Routings, machine and work centers
- Production Orders
- Material Requirements Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Resource planning
- Service management
- Human resources