Fast Track to Microsoft Cloud Partner Program
We guide you through the details, tactics, and readiness required to acquire Microsoft Solution Partner designation.
The Microsoft Cloud Partner Program aims to overhaul and elevate the Microsoft Partner Network Program: a new name and new terms.
On this page, we provide a brief overview of how we simplify, explain, and guide Companial partners through the new Microsoft Cloud Partner Program.
Read on to learn more, check how Companial supports you or contact us today!
What is it?
Microsoft evolves Microsoft Partner Network programs for partner growth and customer success to reflect the transition of business operations to the cloud, and Microsoft’s intention to support partners in the future (see the announcement).
This change simplifies Microsoft’s competency structure and clearly aligns with Microsoft’s cloud go-to-market strategy:
- Data & AI (Azure),
- Infrastructure (Azure),
- Digital & App Innovation (Azure),
- Business Applications,
- Modern Work,
Watch this first Companial Talkie with William McIntee talking about the new Microsoft Cloud Partner Program.
In this short episode of #CompanialTalkie Will is sharing his expert insights about Microsoft Cloud Partner Program to ensure that you stay the best-informed Partner possible.
What are the benefits for you as a Microsoft Partner?
The Microsoft Cloud Partner Program holds an extensive list of valuable benefits for the Microsoft Solutions Partner:
Marketing benefits (or ‘go-to-market’)
Support and advisory benefits (formerly ‘technical benefits’)
- Advisory hours for architecture and deployment scenarios
- Assistance with technical presales scenarios
Product benefits (formerly ‘Internal Use Rights’)
Differs per designation, with additional benefit extensions provided by specialization or expert programs
The good news is that Microsoft Cloud Partner Program Product benefits include Microsoft cloud services (e.g. Microsoft Solutions Partner for Business Applications could benefit with 100 users of Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium).
See the full 22-page Solutions Partner Benefits Guide >
What do you need to know?
To qualify for the Microsoft Solutions Partner Designation, partners have to achieve success and collect at least 70 Partner Capability Scores (PCS) across the Performance, Skilling, and Customer Success categories (category weighting differs per designation).
The annual fee for the Microsoft Solutions Partner benefits is similar to an investment into the soon-to-expire Gold Competency within the Microsoft Partner Network Program.
What do you need to do?
- Check how far you have already come in the qualification process towards a solutions partner designation at your membership dashboard in the Partner Center.
- Decide on the Designation you are aiming to achieve. Assess the need to renew the Microsoft Partner Network legacy competency.
- Plan training and certification preparation to fulfil the skilling requirements.
- Assess what is missing to get to the required 70 PCS points and plan how to close the gap through customer migrations, acquisition, accelerating deployments, and usage.
How Companial supports you
On-prem to cloud migrations. Companial is the only official SMB ERP Distributor and Indirect Provider serving the full Dynamics 365 (on-prem and cloud) and therefore support you on migration struggles:
- Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) services
- Extension maintenance for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Cloud Partner Panel for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales & Services and Microsoft Power Platform
Companial Academy facilitates your readiness needs for exams linked to the new Microsoft Cloud Partner Program (MCPP). From Dynamics, Power Platform to Modern Workplace or Azure, we’ve got you covered.
Benefit from the Collective Knowledge of Companial community: through our events, we facilitate and stimulate collaboration. Stay informed, meet, discuss, hear concerns, learn, benchmark with other Partners and develop on both product and commercial level.
Not a Companial member yet? Contact us to discuss how Companial can support you!