Companial is your premier destination as the Microsoft AIM Modernization Center. Exclusively serving Dynamics and Power Platform Partners, we are ...Learn more
What is Microsoft Bridge to the Cloud 2 Promotion?
Are you ready to take your Dynamics on-premises customers to the cloud? Companial is here to guide you through the process with our expert support and resources. As an indirect Microsoft CSP provider in the Microsoft “Bridge to the Cloud 2” promotion, we help Dynamics Price List (DPL) customers smoothly transition to Dynamics 365 online.
Companial is here to simplify, explain, and support each step of the migration journey in relation to “Bridge to Cloud 2” promotion. With our comprehensive approach, you can rest assured that your customers’ migration to the cloud will be seamless and successful.
Get in touch with us today to see how we can support your customers’ migration to the cloud.
How can Companial help you?
Maximize Your Customers’ Savings with Microsoft Bridge to the Cloud 2 Promotion
Do your customers on outdated Dynamics business applications complain of a poor user experience, or feel frustrated and dissatisfied? Would you like to serve customers better, and upgrade them from Dynamics on-premises products to Dynamics 365 online? Look no further, as Dynamics 365 on-premises commercial customers can receive a 40% discount during a 3-year term when migrating to most Dynamics 365 online products licensed through the new commerce experience (NCE) subscription.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, take advantage of the "Bridge to the Cloud 2" promotion today.
Want to learn more about the savings?
Maximize Your Potential as a Microsoft Partner with Cloud Solutions
“Bridge to the Cloud 2” promotion is not only an opportunity to accelerate the migration journey and increase revenue, but it’s also an opportunity to differentiate your business from the competition.
As a Microsoft Partner, offering Dynamics 365 cloud solutions to customers can provide numerous benefits for your business. By guiding customers through the migration process, you can secure your customer relationships and open up new opportunities for modern services such as proactive and managed services.
By transforming license revenue from on-premises to cloud revenue through the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider Program (CSP) and new commerce experience (NCE), you can increase your Microsoft channel margins.
Microsoft cloud revenue has a direct positive impact on Microsoft Cloud Partner Program (MCPP) requirements, helping you to achieve the Microsoft Solutions Partner Business Applications designation. This provides you with channel incentives, marketing, support and advisory, and product benefits, allowing you to grow and expand your business.
Show your customers the path to the cloud and maximize your potential as a Microsoft Partner.
Want to learn more about the benefits?
Bridge to the Cloud 2: What You Need to Know
Dynamics on-premises products licensed via DPL (Dynamics Price List) prior to September 2022, with an active Enhancement plan:
- Dynamics NAV / Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premises
- Dynamics GP
- Dynamics SL
- Dynamics XAL/Business Edition/C5
- Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Dynamics RMS/POS
- Dynamics AX
- Dynamics CRM.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Dynamics 365 Finance
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Dynamics 365 Operations
- Dynamics 365 Team Members
- Dynamics 365 Human Resources
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365 Sales
If your on-premises customer is considering migration to the cloud, the Bridge to the Cloud 2 promotion is the ideal solution. This promotion offers 3 years of a 40% discount on Dynamics 365 cloud product licenses.
It’s important to note that after the 3-year term, the standard CSP purchase price will apply. Customers have the flexibility to join the promotion at any time before December 31, 2024. To achieve the best economic return, it’s recommended to join the promotion at the customer’s enhancement plan renewal, providing them with two optimal moments to join.
As a first step use Microsoft’s “Bridge to Cloud 2” promotion to modernize customer licenses, then continue to the second step and modernize the business application.
As a Partner, it’s your responsibility to confirm the customer’s stability to pay for a 3-year subscription term. There are no exceptions for customers who go bankrupt or have financial issues. Microsoft provides advice on non-payment fraud and misuse, which can be found here.
Get ahead of the game and unleash the power of Microsoft's “Bridge to the Cloud 2” promotion!
Get started now! Here's what you need to do:
Discover the many ways that Companial has your back and helps you succeed!
- Get a deep understanding of the terms and aspects of the promotion.
- Be ready to showcase the benefits of migrating from on-premises to cloud to your customers.
- Acquire the skills to bring the migration plan (offer) to your customers with confidence.
- Start the conversation about the cloud with every on-premises customer.
- Transform customers’ Microsoft Dynamics 365 on-premises licenses to cloud licenses and secure a 40% discount for your customers.
- Modernize customers’ on-premises solutions by executing a seamless migration and implementation to Dynamics 365 cloud.
- Provides fixed price proposal for 3 out-of-the-box Companial upgrade to Business Central online options. Saves time on analyzing technical upgrade options.
- Compares easy-to-understand technical upgrade options and the investment needed.
- Minimizes the risk while budgeting upgrade costs for your customers with a fixed price.
- Free, available 24/7 on partner.companial.com. See upgrade proposal example
- Upgrade for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Best Path migration assessment for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management
- C/AL to Extension Analyzer
- An online self-service tool to help transform C/AL solutions to extensions in AL language.
- Automatically analyzes NAV 2013 R2 or later C/AL solutions and checks compatibility with Extensions.
- In one day, provides a report that helps you to get ready for the transition, evaluating the scope of the project, obtaining budget requirements, and providing expert advice on the next steps for transition success.
- 499 EUR, available 24/7 on partner.companial.com.
- Continuously provide top-notch cloud business application management and optimization services to your customers.
- Enjoy full lifetime value, maximized returns, and satisfied customers.
Stressed out by the overwhelming amount of information to digest? Don't worry, we've got you covered!
Companial is here to help you navigate the maze of information and guide you towards a clearer understanding of the promotion.
As partner we can rely on a perfect answer to every question, complicated licensing, price, or technical topics simply brought to the point. We have the right contact person straightforwardly on the phone to get the support that is needed. What we like is the close ties from "old nav” times. But moreover, we get concentrated information, always suitable for the partner and his requirements. Our longstanding, trusting cooperation always comes with a friendly smile, great understanding for us as partners and understanding of our problems and challenges.
The great benefit is that we get very reliable services of top quality and we know what to expect and when to expect it, which simplifies our life a lot.
We appreciate the trustful cooperation and that we are always up to date with the latest information on Microsoft cloud through the offered webinars. Through the direct contact with Microsoft, which we would not have without Companial, our own growth from 0 CSP licenses to a Gold ERP and Small Midmarket Cloud partner was only possible thanks to the support of Companial. The only way to go to be successful in Business applications.
Working with Companial helps us to align our business strategy with Microsoft's vision and recommendations. Together we advance our cloud-oriented transformation strategy, addressing training issues, partner program competencies, application re-design, adoption of new technologies or exploring new market approaches. We are talking about global transformation, about our own digitization as a company for a new reality where software-as-a-service is on the top of mind.
Well-informed decisions and making business with like-minded people that is what I am facing when working with every one of your company. I would say that your services are helpful for us because you‘re not only doing the project but also working together to enable us to go further with it on our own. That is what I value most about your services.
Our alliance in all these years has allowed us to develop and improve several of the Microsoft practices that we carry out. Being a member of Companial guarantees being up to date with all the news that occurs and their expert advice. In addition to taking advantage of agreements and alliances with third parties.
Not a Companial member yet? Contact us to discuss how Companial can support you!