Connector 365 XRechnung
Send invoices as an XRechnung XML file
Connector 365 XRechnung allows easy creation of the required XML files by activating the function via document layouts. Send your email via the default Dynamics 365 Business Central e-mail function and the XML is automatically created together with the email.
Companies who deal with German federal authorities are required to send invoices as an XRechnung XML file. The external tool functions outside of your Business Central environment. To solve it, our connector is able to check if the invoice is compliant with the requirements of the XRechnung format. If all is well, the mail is sent out and the invoice recipient receives the invoice once as a regular PDF and once as the XRechnung XML.
In case the invoice is not compliant, a test report is displayed to the user for repair.
This is what XRechnung offers you:
- Sending of sales invoices and sales credit notes in XRechnung format
- Simple setup per customer
- Consideration of accompanying attachments
- Optional individual dispatch control of XML only – XML + PDF as original attachment – XML with embedded attachments
- Check of the Ident ID
- Possibility to enter additional Ident ID’s
- Checking the XRechnung before sending the correct XML
- Archiving of the sent documents
- Sending log
- The premium version of the app includes the ability to use the XRechnung functions in service reports.
The United Kingdom
Retail price range €
- D365BC Saas:
19.90€/month annual payment
25.90€/month monthly payment
25.90€/month annual payment PREMIUM
33,70€/month monthly payment PREMIUM
(No training required)